As the earth is slowly returning to its normal-self, many businesses are facing challenges that they need to address to cop-up with the post-COVID-19 era. In the recent interview, CEO of Paytm Mr. Vijay Shekhar Sharma said that “Financial Technology & Digital Companies will play an important role that will change the way of doing business in the world after coronavirus pandemic is over.” ven right now, brands are looking for cost-effective and reliable digital marketing techniques to improve their presence on the internet.
When we talk about digital marketing, one name always comes in our mind i.e., SMM or Social Media Marketing. It has become a hot topic among digital marketers and the business industry. We have already talked what Social Media Marketing is, so in today’s article, we will look into the tools that you can use to work on this strategy.
Social Media Marketing Tools
There are plenty of tools available for SMM on the internet. Let’s take a look at few of them:
Why you should use SMM Tools in 2020?
Following are some of the reasons to use SMM tools if you want to improve your presence on the internet:
- You can schedule and manage your social media posts across multiple digital marketing platforms. These tools allow you to manage every post in one place.
- When working with social media marketing, you will probably have multiple accounts on one or more platforms. With SMM tools, you can easily add and manage those accounts in one place.
- You can analyze which social media posts are driving more traffic, generating leads, and converting those leads into sales.
- SMM tools allow you to manage multiple social media platforms, websites, and applications in a short amount of time.
- You can individually customize every post across different platforms within the tool.
- If you want to engage with brand advocates then you need a tool that comes with listening functionality. With this, you can analyze who’s a better brand advocate, or influencer.
- You can analyze your audience’s behavior and individually optimize the post based on real-time data. Also, it makes it easier for you to monitor your website traffic and conversion rate based on your KPIs or business goals.
If you are running ads or posting on Facebook or any other platform, that platform will have its own metrics. For example, Facebook has Facebook Insights in which you can check what have you posted, how many page-views you are getting, total engagements and impressions, recent posts, etc.. If you are running ads, then you can directly go to Facebook Ads Manager and go through all the data.
***I’m going to use Sprout Social as an example to explain what an SMM tool can do for you.***
When you log into SproutSocial, you can set up multiple social media accounts right into sprout social. You don’t have to log in individually to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. to post something. You can link them with your sprout social account.
- In the Report section, you can check the reports for every social media account you added in it. You can check the account activities without individually logging into social media sites. Analyze the impressions, engagements, and clicks you are getting on your posts.
- You can also schedule and manage posts for your different SM accounts. SproutSocial allows you to add media files like images into your posts.
- You can analyze your audience’s growth, check your publishing behavior, top post, total engagement, and impressions per day, etc..
- The Publishing section allows you to post your content, and organize them accordingly. You can choose any platform and add a post to it.
- With the Listening tool you can see what people are talking about a particular topic on any social media platform.
***I’m going to use Later as an example to explain what an SMM tool can do for you.***
It is very similar to Sprout Social and does almost everything that Sprout Social does. Right now, it is the #1 tool for Instagram marketing.
- You can schedule the content on a particular platform and see it visually.
- It has a media library which you can use or reuse. You can see when a particular image was posted and then can reuse it if you want to.
- Like Listening tool in Sprout Social, you can use the Conversations tool in Later to listen to the conversation begin held on a particular social media platform.
- In the Analytics section you can check your Profile Summary and analyze how your particular social media platform is performing over a period of time. You can also look into a specific post-performance.
- It even displays data related to hashtags.
***I’m going to use TweetDeck as an example to explain what an SMM tool can do for you.***
TweetDeck gives you an overview of what’s happening on twitter. It allows you to look and listen to everything that’s going-on on Twitter.
- You can connect this tool with your twitter account and you can see how your twitter account looks in terms of feeds, notifications, activities, and messages.
- In the Trending section you can also see what’s trending on twitter.
- Add Column feature allows you to add a new column to your TweetDeck account dashboard.
***I’m going to use vidIQ as an example to explain what an SMM tool can do for you.***
There are other digital marketing tools that you can use in different ways. For example, vidIQ. You can use this tool for video SEO. It gives you an understanding of how your video is performing. You can install it as a browser extension. After installing it as an extension when you go to your YouTube channel, you can analyze the data for a particular video. You can see how many hours it’s been watched, how many views it got, minutes watched, subscribers count, etc.. The best thing about vidIQ is that it gives you detailed insights about your video and your account.
You have to make sure that your content is fully optimized when posting on social media. When using SMM for business, it’s necessary to have reliable tools that can help you to engage with your audience. And with social media marketing tools, you can make it possible.