After a long wair, hundreds of leaks and rumors, Motorola Incorp Finally launched Moto G Plus smartphone today. The dual-punch-hole and the whopping display design gives it a lavishing look, and top-notch touch feel. Right now, it is one of the cheapest 5G smartphones available that comes at the price range of £349 (INR 29,000).
Earlier this year, Motorola also unveiled two flagship 5G devices – Motorola Edge+ and Motorola Edge. And now, with Moto G 5G, the company aims to make 5G experience affordable for buyers at reasonable rates. Although, the company did not make any clarification whether it will get launched in India or not.
Price & Availability
The new Motorola G 5G will price at:
- EUR 349 (INR 29,000) for the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage model.
- EUR 399 (INR 33,700) for the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage model.
Currently, it is only available in Surfing Blue color and set to be available in Europe from today onwards. The launch date for the UAE and Saudi Arabia market is yet to announce. Also, Moto G 5G Plus won’t be available in the US. Instead, the company will launch a sub-$500 phone in North America in the fall.
The new flagship smartphone by Motorola Inc consists of the following features:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 5G processor.
- 6.7-inch FHD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate.
- Puch-hole display design.
- Quadruple Rear Camera at the back of the phone.
- 48-Megapixel Main Lens, 5-Megapixel Macro Camera, 8-Megapixel Ultrawide Camera, with a 2-Megapixel depth sensor.
- 5G support (SA/NSA).
- Dual-selfie camera at the front (16-Megapixel selfie camera & 8-Megapixel ultrawide sensor).
- 5,000mAh battery.
- 20W USB-C TurboPower fast-charging & NFC support.
- 3.5mm headphone jack & USB-Type C charging port.
- Internal storage expandable up to 1TB (Crazy, right?)
- Support Android 10.
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- The 207 grams Weight & measures 168x74x9mm.
- Bluetooth v5.1.
- Wi-FI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac.
- E-compass, Accelerometer, Ambient light, Gyroscope, Sensor hub, and Proximity sensors.
Well now, all that’s left is to see how it will perform in the user’s hand and what impression it makes in the market. Right now, it is one of the premium, affordable, and exquisite 5G smartphone, which will give rise to the competition in the market. Let’s see how other brands will react to this.